This afternoon I started work on the mirror cell for the 16" scope. It is designed just like the 12.5" mirror cell with some added holes for air flow. I am adding a fan to blow onto the back of the mirror cell as well as two that will blow on the surface of the mirror.
Throughout the week, I hope to finish it up. Fellow ATM Tim Scott is making the triangles and bars for me (thanks Tim!). I should have the mirror box finished over the next couple weeks. About that time, the new secondary and spider should be ready from Protostar.
I also ordered some split bolts from Obsession Telescopes and some muffin fans from Startech.com.